SolarEdge HD-Wave 3.68kW Solar Inverter - 1 Phase with SetAp
The SolarEdge single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology breaks the mould of traditional solar inverters. Winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar Award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, the single-phase Inverter is specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers and features a standard 12-year warranty extendable to 20 or 25 years.
- Manufacturer SolarEdge Technologies
- Phases 1 Phase
- Power Rating kW 3.68
- Inverter Type Optimised Inverter
- Built in DC Yes
- No. of MPPT N/A
- Built in Communication Optional
- Commodity Code 85044084
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 280 x 370 x 142
SolarEdge’s Innovative Inverter Topology
Because Maximum Power Point Tracking and voltage management are handled separately for each solar module by the SolarEdge power optimiser, the single-phase inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a simpler, more cost-effective, more reliable solar inverter. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimised PV inverter, the single-phase inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge’s StorEdge solution.
HD-Wave Technology: A New Era for PV Inverters
SolarEdge’s latest generation of single-phase inverters is designed using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing. The inverter is able to synthesise a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. The result is an even smaller and lighter inverter for simplified shipping and storing, and easy one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
SolarEdge single-phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp.
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- 2.2kW to 6kW inverter range
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% fewer losses than the market standard)
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Advanced safety features, including integrated arc fault protection
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet communication via Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using optional Wi-Fi, ZigBee® or Cellular Plug-ins)
- Manages PV production, battery storage, and smart energy products
- IP65 – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations