SolarEdge Synergy 100kW Solar Inverter - 3 Phase with MC4 Connectors & DC
SolarEdge has expanded offering of all three-phase inverters with synergy technology up to 100kW combines large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall-mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew. No crane or special tools are needed when installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters on the market today, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install.
- Manufacturer SolarEdge Technologies
- Phases 3 Phase
- Power Rating kW 100
- Inverter Type Optimised Inverter
- Built in DC Yes
- No. of MPPT N/A
- Built in Communication Optional
- Commodity Code 85044088
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 940 x 315 x 260
Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs. This new generation of SolarEdge three-phase inverters is available in the following sizes: 50kW, 55kW, and 82.8kW as well as 66.6kW and 100kW for medium voltage grids.
SolarEdge Inverter SetApp and the New Standard in Inverter Commissioning
Inverter commissioning has never been this easy. Activating, commissioning, and configuring your inverter is now done directly through your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp mobile application.
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge monitoring platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in cellular GSM plug-in
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 surge protection device plug-in, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC safety unit with DC safety switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 plug-ins