Victron MultiPlus 24V/2000VA/50A-32/230V VE.Bus Inverter Cha
The MultiPlus, as the name suggests, is a combined inverter and charger in one elegant package. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
• The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
• In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
• Up to 6 units can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
• When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your MultiPlus and system or systems locally (via LAN) or remotely (via the internet) from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and the free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your MultiPlus to auto starting a backup generator and more…"
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Voltage 24V
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 500 x 225 x 135
- Grid Voltage 230V