Commercial Project Finance
Do you want to win more commercial projects? Are you limited by your customers available capital? We understand that sometimes restrictions on your budgets or the size of the project you’re bidding for means you can’t fund purchasing of all the equipment in one go. CCL now offers customers a range of asset finance options, which allow you the flexibility and choice to get your project up and running at a competitive rate. Let’s help make it happen.
Our solution is an asset finance agreement were the customer signs a 2-7 year term, were they will make monthly payments to reduce the total value of the project. This agreement allows the lease owner to hold this as an asset on their balance sheet, this works well for businesses that don't want a capital outlay or large deposit. They will get the benefit of fixed monthly payments for the agreed term, if for example they are installing a solar system with feed in tariff they would also get the benefit of this and reduced electricity costs which would all contribute to the overall project value.
- Overcome budget constraints
- Multiple lenders, ensuring competitive rates
- Up to £1.5m funding available
- Spread costs across fixed term and improve cash flow
- Simple electronic paperwork process
- Terms available 2 to 7 years, subject to credit
- Credit decisions under £100k made within 24 hours
- Fast decision and quick turnaround on funds*
- Include all costs within finance (Installation/Products)
Our project finance is only available to UK based limited companies, are agreements are subject to credit checks. Installers are able to apply for project finance on behalf of their end client.
Email Finance@CCLComponents.com for more information on how to apply