SolarEdge Commercial Gateway
The commercial gateway is an all-in-one communication gateway, expanding the SolarEdge system’s monitoring and control capabilities. It connects to SolarEdge inverters, environmental sensors, and meters, and transfers monitoring data to the SolarEdge monitoring platform and optionally, to a third-party data logger. The commercial gateway also has a power reduction interface that can control the SolarEdge inverters' power.
- Manufacturer SolarEdge Technologies
- Accessory Product Type Communication
- Commodity Code 85176200
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 53.5 x 90.5 x 165
The SolarEdge Control and Communication Gateway expands the SolarEdge monitoring and control capabilities. It can be connected to SolarEdge and non-SolarEdge inverters, environmental sensors and revenue meters and can transfer the monitoring data to the SolarEdge monitoring server and optionally, to a non-SolarEdge logger. The Control and Communication Gateway has an interface that allows for controlling of the SolarEdge inverters' power. This product comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
• Wireless connections
• RS485 to Ethernet converter
• Support of a variety of environmental sensors including temperature, irradiance and wind
• Power reduction interface - complies with EEG & BDEW standards
• Revenue grade meter reader
• Non-SolarEdge inverter logger
• Easy installation - DIN rail and wall mount